Steve's Creamy Cole Slaw
I love vinegar based cole slaw as well as creamy cole slaw. There are a ton of cole slaw recipes that could take you a lifetime to try. I stumbled upon this creamy cole slaw recipe that should end up being a family favorite.
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip (you might add more to get the texture you desire)
- 1/2 pound of chopped cabbage/carrot cole slaw mixture from the grocery store
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the cabbage/carrot cole slaw in a bowl
- Add the cabbage/carrot cole slaw to the wet ingredients
- Mix well, refrigerate covered, untill it's time to serve.
This cole slaw goes great as a side dish or on top of a sandwich!